HUNGRY FOR LIFE Genes Related to Familial and Breast Cancer/Mayo Clinic
This picture if from the Mayo Clinic and known predisposition genes account for 45% of all familial breast cancer. The other 55% cannot be explained. The pie chart shows the proporti... Posted on 3/14/13 at 6:05 AM
HEALTHY TIDBITS Thursday, Oct. 3-Duluth-Superior March
Let's end domestic violence in two cities, Duluth and Superior. Show your support.
On Thursday,tomorrow there will be a join Duluth-Superior March across the Bong Bridgefollowedby anofficialM... Posted on 10/3/12 at 2:55 PM
RURAL REFLECTIONS Gimme Back my Bullets
Those who know me have probably heard me say, “just give me the bullets.” This is the phrase I use when I simply want basic information without embellishment or emotional theater (you know... Posted on 6/18/10 at 5:39 AM
To my fellow citizens of Two Harbors,
Three and a half years ago you entrusted me to lead our city by electing me as your Mayor. Together, we have made great strides in moving our community forward, and I am more passionate than ever about finding ways we can continue to make Two Harbors a great city in which to live, work, and raise our families.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »