Finland’s 36th Annual St. Urho’s Celebration schedule:
l 6-8 p.m. Miss Helmi Beauty Pageant.
- 8-11 a.m. Finland Historical Society’s pancake breakfast, Zion Lutheran Church.
- Noon: Tug-of-War across the Baptism River.
- Noon-1 p.m. Parade through Finland on Highway 1. Call Cheri Bischoff at 353-7743 to register.
- 1 p.m. Music at Our Place by the Curry Family Band.
- 2 p.m. Kala Moijakka and bread at the Four Seasons.
- 2 p.m. Dedication ceremony for the Clair Nelson Intermodal Community Center with refreshments and crafts.
- 3 p.m. Music at Four Seasons by the Keystones.
- 4 p.m. Music at the Clair Nelson Center by the May Prachter Band.
- 8 p.m. Music at West Branch by the Backwoods Band.