- Two Harbors High School homecoming community pep fest, 5 p.m., THHS gym. All are welcome to attend.
- SB football at AlBrook, 7 p.m.
- TH football vs. Pine City, 7 p.m.
- TH swimming at Mesabi East Invitational, TBD
- TH girls soccer vs. Chisago Lakes, 11 a.m.
- TH homecoming dance, THHS cafeteria, 8 p.m.
- TH boys soccer at Ashland, 4 p.m.
- TH volleyball at Proctor, 7 p.m.
- Silver Bay homecoming coronation, WKHS auditorium, 10:30 a.m.
- SB volleyball at Cook County, 6:30 p.m.
- TH girls soccer vs. Grand Rapids, 5 p.m.
- TH swimming at Babbitt-Embarrass, 5 p.m.
- TH boys soccer at Grand Rapids, 6 p.m.
- TH volleyball vs. Barnum 7 p.m.
- Play and Learn event focused on food, nutrition, and cooking with children, Minnehaha ECFE Room 107, 9:30-11:30 a.m. More, call 834-8201, ext. 8230.
- TH cross country at Hibbing, 4 p.m.
- TH swimming at Grand Rapids, 5 p.m.
- TH volleyball vs. Silver Bay, 6:30 p.m.
- TH girls soccer at Duluth East, 8 p.m.
- Silver Bay homecoming dance, WKHS cafeteria, 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
- SB football vs. Cherry, 7 p.m.
- TH football at Moose Lake/Willow River, 7 p.m.
- TH volleyball tournament in Two Harbors, 8:30 a.m.
- TH girls soccer at Hibbing, 4:30 p.m.
- TH boys soccer vs. Proctor, 7 p.m.
- SB volleyball vs. Esko, 6:30 p.m.
- TH swimming vs. Denfeld, 5 p.m.
- TH volleyball at McGregor, 7 p.m.
- TH cross country at Polar Conference Meet, 1 p.m.
- Play and Learn event focused on food, nutrition, and cooking with children, Silver Bay ECFE Room 104, 9:30-11:30 a.m. More, call 226-4437 ext. 8158. More, visit www.isd381.k12.mn.us.
- SB volleyball vs. Floodwood, 6:30 p.m.
- TH swimming at Superior, 5 p.m.
- School board meeting in THHS Community Room, 6 p.m.
- TH volleyball at Cook County, 6:30 p.m.
- SB football vs. Orr, 7 p.m.
- TH football at Grand Rapids, 7 p.m.
- School board meetings are regularly scheduled for the second and third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. The first meeting of the month will be the Committee of the Whole and the second meeting of the month will be the regular board meeting. Any individual or group wishing to address the Board of Education must contact the District Office at 834-820 no later than 3 p.m., four business days prior to a meeting.
- For information about fifth-day options for kids, www.isd381.