- SMDC Health System Health & Fitness Expo, DECC Arena, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Race Packet Pick-up, Paulucci Hall, DECC,10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- 1 p.m.: Valeriu Tomescu, coach of Olympic gold medalist Constantina Dita
- 2 p.m.: Hal Higdon, author, runner and training professional
- 3 p.m.: Kara Goucher, 2008 Olympian
- 4 p.m.: Dick Beardsley, Grandma’s Marathon course record holder
- Bus tour of racecourse, $5, leaving from DECC: noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Whipper Snapper Races, free race for kids 14 & under, Bayfront Festival Park; Registration at noon, races at 2 p.m.
- William A. Irvin 5K: DECC, 6 p.m.
- Michelina’s Spaghetti Dinner, Pioneer Hall, DECC, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Live entertainment, Big Top Tent (Canal Park) 8 p.m.-1 a.m.
$5 cover/must be at least 21
- Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon, 6:30 a.m.
- Grandma’s Marathon, 7:30 a.m. in Two Harbors
- Live entertainment, Big Top Tent (Canal Park) 11:30 a.m.- 5:15 p.m. Free, all ages, and open to the public
- Awards ceremony, DECC (Lake Superior Ballroom), 4 p.m.
- Live entertainment, Big Top Tent (Canal Park) 8 p.m.-1 a.m. $8 cover/must be at least 21