- Lake Superior Community Theatre’s “Little Shop of Horrors,” 7 p.m., April 16 and 17, William Kelley High School Auditorium. For more, visit www.lsct.us.
- SB softball vs. AlBrook, 4:30 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. AlBrook, 4:30 p.m.
- Spanish Club Dance at THHS cafeteria, 8 p.m.
- Student Council Dance at THHS cafeteria, 8 p.m.
- TH track at Cannon Falls, 10 a.m.
- TH baseball vs. Cameron at Metrodome, 8 p.m.
- Levy meeting, THHS Community Room, 7 p.m.
- SB softball at Cook County, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball at Cook County, 4 p.m.
- SB track at McGregor, 4 p.m.
- TH softball vs. Cook County, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Cook County, 4 p.m.
- Area Middle School Band Festival for band grades six through eight in the Arrowhead region, THHS auditorium. A time schedule and list of clinicians will be available the week of the festival.
- TH baseball vs. Proctor, 4 p.m.
- TH track at Virginia, 2:30 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. Duluth Marshall at UMD, 10 a.m.
- SB softball at Princeton tournament, TBD
- TH softball vs. Ely, 12 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Ely, 12 p.m.
- Relay For Life, THHS auditorium, 9 a.m.
- SB softball vs. Ely, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. Ely, 4 p.m.
- TH track, SB track vs. regional opponents at TH, 4 p.m.
- TH softball vs. Silver Bay, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Silver Bay, 4 p.m.
- TH, SB golf vs. Polar League at Cloquet, 1 p.m.
- SB softball vs. Floodwood, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. Floodwood, 4 p.m.
- TH softball at McGregor, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball at McGregor, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Denfeld at Wade Stadium, 4 p.m.
- TH, SB track at Hermantown, 3:30 p.m.
- Lake Superior School District Community Education is now accepting preschool registrations in Two Harbors and Silver Bay at the Community Education offices. The preschools serve children age 3 to those starting kindergarten in the fall of 2011.
Scholarships are available based on family needs and are not dependent solely on family income. Early childhood screening is required. Additional assessment of a child may be needed. The required registration fees paid now (to hold a spot for your child) will be applied to classroom supply fee for the school year. If you would like to register or have questions in regards to preschool call 834-8201, ext. 8230 in Two Harbors or 226-4437 ext. 8137 in Silver Bay.
- North Shore Community School Art Exhibit, New Scenic Cafe on Scenic Highway 61 through April. Exhibit features about 35 works of art created by students in grades K-6.
Play and Learn
- “Count Me In,” William Kelley ECFE Room 104 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. April 22. Call (218) 226-4437, ext. 8158 to