- Levy community meeting, 7:30 p.m. William Kelley High School’s Galley
- Early Childhood Coalition meeting, 3 p.m., THHS Community Room
- Monster Band, sixth grade bands of Silver Bay, Two Harbors and North Shore Community School come to perform, 12:30 p.m., THHS auditorium
- SB softball vs. Mesabi East at Hoyt Lakes, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball at Hayward, 4 p.m.
- No school for students in grades 6-12, parent conferences/registration scheduled. In an effort to have parents included in the registration process the district will continue the parent/student advisement conference format. This format allows parents, students and teachers to work together in planning student schedules that will best meet the needs of children. Graduation requirements, current progress and class offerings can be reviewed. Conferences will be held during the following times: 9–11:30 a.m., 12:30–3 p.m., and 5–8 p.m. Students in grades 8-11 will have scheduled parent/student advisement conferences with homeroom advisors. Students in grades 6, 7 and 12 will have traditional parent conferences.
- Minnehaha elder’s program, 1 p.m. at THHS auditorium.
- SB softball at Moose Lake, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball at Moose Lake, 4 p.m.
- School Board meeting, 6 p.m., THHS Community Room
- TH softball at Floodwood, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball at Floodwood, 4 p.m.
- Minnehaha spring concert, grades four and five, 1-2:30 p.m., THHS auditorium
- SB softball at Mountain Iron, 4 p.m.
- TH track vs. Hermantown at University of Wisconsin-Superior, 4:30 p.m.
- TH softball vs. Cook County, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Cook County, 4 p.m.
- TH softball at Proctor, 4 p.m.
- SB softball at Proctor, 4:30 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Cromwell, 4:30 p.m.
- TH softball vs. Cromwell, 4 p.m.
- SB softball vs. Esko, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. Esko, 4 p.m.
- School Board meeting at THHS Community Room, 6 p.m.
- TH softball vs. Carlton, 4 p.m.
- TH baseball vs. Carlton, 4 p.m.
- SB softball vs. AlBrook, 4 p.m.
- SB baseball vs. AlBrook, 4 p.m.
- Spanish Club Dance at THHS cafeteria, 8 p.m.
- Student Council Dance at THHS cafeteria, 8 p.m.
- TH track at Cannon Falls, 10 a.m.
- TH baseball vs. Cameron at Metrodome, 8 p.m.
Play and Learn
- “Count Me In,” Minnehaha’s ECFE Room 107 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. April 15; William Kelley ECFE Room 104 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. April 22. Call (218) 226-4437, ext. 8158 to register.
- School board meetings are regularly scheduled for the second and third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. The first meeting of the month will be the Committee of the Whole (discussion) and the second meeting of the month will be the regular board meeting (action). Any individual or group wishing to address the Board of Education, must contact the district office at (218) 834-8201, ext. 8216 no later than 3 p.m., four business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend.