- Sliding Hill opens at 8 a.m.
- Depot Museum free open house 4-8 p.m.
- Restaurant Chili Cook-Off, 5:15 p.m. near Lake Bank, dinner at American Legion
- Parade on Waterfront Drive and First Avenue, 5:30 p.m.
- Digital photo scavenger hunt, 7 p.m. at Dunnigan's
- Battle of the Bands, 7:30 p.m. at Two Harbors High School
- Pancake breakfast, 8 a.m. at Legion
- Sliding hill open at 8 a.m.
- First avenue covered in snow for events
- Boot hockey, 10 a.m. at Two Harbors Curling Club, open house to 4 p.m.
- Depot Museum free open house 10-4 p.m.
- Vintage snowmobiles arrive on First,11 a.m.
- Kids snowmobile riding course, 11 a.m.
- DJ on First Avenue, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bonfire with free s’mores at sliding hill, along with hot dogs, cocoa, cider, cookies, coffee, Noon
- Snow sculpture judging at Thomas Owens Park, Noon
- Free sleigh rides, paid sled dog rides, Noon-4 p.m.
- Prizes drawn for button holders during afternoon events. Must be present to win.
- Smoosh races for kids and adults, 1 p.m.
- Sloppy joe lunch, karaoke, 1:30-4 p.m. at Legion
- Kids races, 2 p.m.
- Outhouse races, 3:30 p.m.
- Snow Ball family dance, 6-10 p.m. at Two Harbors High School
- Breakfast at the Moose, 8-Noon
- Sliding hill open, 8 a.m.
- Poker at American Legion, 3 p.m.