A fire destroyed a garage on 12th Avenue in Two Harbors on Friday. The flames fully engulfed the structure by the time fire fighters arrived on the scene. The building was reduced to smoldering rubble in a matter of minutes. The house on the property, occupied by Jane Wilder, sustained some damage from the heat of the fire, said fire fighter Paul Johnson, but no injuries were reported.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.