Fire destroys TH home
Mark Blankenship of Two Harbors returned home late Saturday night to every homeowner’s worst nightmare — his house was engulfed by flames.
“I’m pretty shaken up,” he told the News-Chronicle.
It wasn’t the first time he’s experienced the shock of a structure fire. His garage burned down in 2012.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.